locked Announcement Only: IBM TTS is not to be discussed on the NVDA Group #adminnotice

I am now gratified that there are several members who point this out on those occasions where it is brought up.  There is no legal version of this for use in conjunction with NVDA, and discussion of hacked/cracked/otherwise legally questionable software not only breaks our Group Rules, but also the Groups.io terms of service.

I cannot control, and would not dream of trying to control, what anyone discusses "off group."   So if you wish to discuss IBM TTS then please do so off group.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed