Re: Speech History Add-On

What's available at this very moment for the Speech History add-on is not compatible with NVDA 2022.1.  Even the add-on file includes 2021.1 in its name, which is a big hint.

I believe that Mr. Scholes may have been just the tiniest bit "late to the party" in issuing his official update.  See the GitHub Page for Speech History, where, as of the moment I'm typing this, there are entries for making it compatible with NVDA 2022.1 logged 21 hours ago.  An update is clearly in the pipeline.  I can't say precisely when it will exit said pipeline.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed