Re: Speech History Add-On

Sarah k Alawami

Ok, yep I knew mine was disabled so I went to the page thinking that maybe I had  missed an update or 10, nope, I didn’t even miss an update or 10. I don’t see any contact information on the add on page, unless I missed it, so can who ever it is, if they are on here please look into this, or if not, can someone ping the author? I’ll also  look at that nvda add ons site, the store thing to see if maybe a beta is up there.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2022 11:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] speach history add on

I tried installing it in the current NVDA version and it was blocked because it isn't compatible.

Gene

On 5/28/2022 1:39 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I know that James Scholes  was the one who coded the add on, but it does not appear to be compatible with the latest NVDA. Can someone please tell me I’m wrong here? Here is the link to the add on on the nvda page.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/speech_history.en.html

I didn’t see it under legacy which is making me curious now.

Thanks. I also didn’t see it update in the add on updater which is odd as it I think has before but don’t quote me on that.