Re: Speech History Add-On

Sarah k Alawami

Yep I saw the msg and downloaded the update.  I have not installed it as I was busy taking care of some other stuffage.  I did join the add ons group though so I can get word of anything new to play with and or brake.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Governor staten
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2022 12:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Speech History Add-On

Try this. This was copied from a message he sent yesterday.

This release adds compatibility with NVDA 2022.1.  There are no additional changes.

https://github.com/jscholes/nvda-speech-history/releases/download/v2022.1/speechHistory.nvda-addon

On 5/28/2022 2:39 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I know that James Scholes  was the one who coded the add on, but it does not appear to be compatible with the latest NVDA. Can someone please tell me I’m wrong here? Here is the link to the add on on the nvda page.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/speech_history.en.html

I didn’t see it under legacy which is making me curious now.

Thanks. I also didn’t see it update in the add on updater which is odd as it I think has before but don’t quote me on that.