Re: NVDA Add-Ons - About Updating

Hi,

Two things:

  1. Add-on Updater will update disabled add-ons (do not confuse this with incompatible add-ons). An add-on update will be shown if: there is an actual update (version differences) and the add-on is seen as compatible with the NVDA version you have.
  2. As for add-ons mentioned in recent thread such as Speech History (see a different thread on that add-on), all I can say is that a birdy told me that significant events are on the horizon (shhh, not here).

Cheers,

Joseph (my official vacation starts on May 31, 2022)