Re: help with an edit field

Gene

When you are on the line that says enter the name of the school, press enter.  That makes the field editable and you can then press enter again to go into focus mode if you aren't automatically placed in it.

Gene

On 5/28/2022 10:07 PM, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:
Hi all,
Is the edit field on this page not a conventional one? I play Heardle
every day, and it looks like the edit box on this page should work
similar to that one, but I can't seem to get the one here to work. All
I hear is NVDA telling me that this is an edit box that contains
multiple selections, and how many results are available, but I can't
seem to choose any results. The same happens when you're trying to
select a school to send to, and I suspect I won't have to enter as
much information as it's asking for if I could choose a result. Any
help on this would be appreciated, as I've put this off for two weeks
already. The link is
https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/select
Thanks,
Bob