Re: Weather.zipcodes: My own Customization

Andrea Sherry

Now that is doing it the hard way <roflol>!

Cheers

Andrea

On 13/10/2016 5:40 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Andrea,

I did it one by one from within Weather Plus Add On.

On 10/12/2016 2:27 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Thanks heaps for this.

So where did you get the information to make up this file in the first place. May be some of us could add to this.

Cheers from Australia

Andrea

On 13/10/2016 12:29 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN!

Hi Group,

By popular demand, here are my customized listings of 133 cities from my own version of the Weather Add On for NVDA. Keep in mind, my perspective is United States based. I have many US cities and some of the more important world capitals.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g9lrj0

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad