Re: help with an edit field

mike mcglashon

Quoting:

On considering this further, I don't know if this is a bug in anything.

It may be that the results shown as you move aren't announced because the function isn't designed to be accessible.
end quote:

Wow, wouldn’t that be considered a “major” bug then? Or,

At least a “big flaw”?

Isn’t that bad if someone designs a control on a page to be purposefully inaccessible?

(especially a school clearing house)?

Just curious?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.