From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of E.T. via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2022 10:49 AM
To: NVDA <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Code Factory Add-on

Hi all,
Just updated to 2022/1 and my Code Factory add-on is gone again.
Couple questions. One, is Code Factory still available for this version?
If so, can someone give me a link to download a compatible Code Factory version? Thought I had link but it points me to an old version of Code Factory. Thanks.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
--John F. Kennedy
My e-Mail:
Ancient.Aliens@...