Re: NVDA 2022.1 and add-ons: compatibility updates

Gene

If that function is no longer available in the add-on, you can find it using object navigation in the jump to time dialog.  I'll describe how to do this if the add-on doesn't support that function any longer.

Gene

On 5/30/2022 4:24 AM, umut korkmaz wrote:

Hi,

Extendet Winamp 2.2 Addon provided via updater.

The CTRL+Shift+T shortcut has been removed.

How do we find out the total time?

I will be happy if you inform me.

Kind regards,

Umut KORKMAZ

Windows için Posta ile gönderildi

Kimden: Joseph Lee
Gönderilme: 30 Mayıs 2022 Pazartesi 09:51
Kime: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Konu: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2022.1 and add-ons: compatibility updates

Hi,

Can you bring this up on add-ons list? I figured there are others that may need to be examined.

Cheers,

Joseph