Re: NVDA 2022.1 and add-ons: compatibility updates

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I can confirm this issue. I used object navigation to solve it by making sure the screen setting was set to object navigation and then using insert + numpad 4 and 6 to focus on the total track length item.
You must open the track time information with control + J first to use this method.

On 5/30/2022 5:24 AM, umut korkmaz wrote:

Hi,

Extendet Winamp 2.2 Addon provided via updater.

The CTRL+Shift+T shortcut has been removed.

How do we find out the total time?

I will be happy if you inform me.

Kind regards,

Umut KORKMAZ

Windows için Posta ile gönderildi

Kimden: Joseph Lee
Gönderilme: 30 Mayıs 2022 Pazartesi 09:51
Kime: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Konu: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2022.1 and add-ons: compatibility updates

Hi,

Can you bring this up on add-ons list? I figured there are others that may need to be examined.

Cheers,

Joseph

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;