From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2022 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2022.1 and add-ons: compatibility updates

Hi Group,

I can confirm this issue. I used object navigation to solve it by making
sure the screen setting was set to object navigation and then using
insert + numpad 4 and 6 to focus on the total track length item.
You must open the track time information with control + J first to use
this method.

On 5/30/2022 5:24 AM, umut korkmaz wrote:

Hi,

Extendet Winamp 2.2 Addon provided via updater.

The CTRL+Shift+T shortcut has been removed.

How do we find out the total time?

I will be happy if you inform me.

Kind regards,

Umut KORKMAZ

Windows için Posta <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>
ile gönderildi

*Kimden: *Joseph Lee <mailto:joseph.lee22590@...>
*Gönderilme: *30 Mayıs 2022 Pazartesi 09:51
*Kime: *nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi,

Can you bring this up on add-ons list? I figured there are others that
may need to be examined.

Cheers,

Joseph

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;