Re: NVDA with Outlook 2019.nv

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 12:52 AM, Ravindran V.S. wrote:
Sorry if this is off topic here. If so please guide me to the correct group.
-
It is.  I have no idea what version of Outlook you had been using before 2019, but the Arrangement/Arrange by group of the View ribbon is what handles what is used to sort the messages in a given mailbox.  ALT + V, AB then look at the options for arrangement.

This sort of question really belongs on the Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group

Archive:  https://groups.io/g/office-accessibility/topics

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed