Re: Question about best configuration of windows 10/11 for nvda.

Gene

If you are asking about configuring Windows itself, aside from setting Windows to show known file types, I am unaware of other changes that might make a difference.

Of course, you can do things like show more icons on the desktop but that may be getting beyond the scope of the question.

Gene

On 5/30/2022 9:00 AM, Brian's Mail list account via groups.io wrote:
I'm asking this for somebody else who is not subscribed to this list. I normally keep a low profile these days, due to  my general workload, but thought I'd ask as my take on it is whatever works for you, but starters often seem perplexed at the myriad ways Windows can be tweaked and the effect  on how nvda can use it.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-