From: "The Gamages via groups.io" <james.gamage@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2022 4:52 PM
Subject: [nvda] predicted text and NVDA

Hello,

has anyone any ideas as to how to stop NVDA speaking predicted text as I
type into edit fields etc?, I know this is really down to the particular
program I am using, but it is most off puting and I lose the place in
my typing.

The only way I have been able to do something about it is to write what
I want in Word and then copy and paste into the field I am using.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received, thank you.

Best Regards, Jim.