Re: TesseractOCR add-on

nvdainth@...

Hi Rui Fontes

I have try your add-on. found that it can work well. But there are some suggestions + some bugs I'd like to inform you about.

1. buck it's cann't remember the Config value
when restart NVDA your add-on config value always reset to default

2. I find that you use folder images as cache for add-on functionality.
This would be nice if the folder was cleaned regularly. for the privacy of user data

3. If possible, I find that tessdata makes the add-on large. and for most users They may only need to use a few languages. This means that not all language options are required.
So is it possible? If the add-on has a language option for the user to choose and then download and install it. Without including all language tessdata files in the add-on's installer.

Thank you for your development It is of great benefit to the community.