Re: WordPress website creation

Jackie

Angelo, you can do it via your browser of choice or via the WordPress
app. My only experience w/the latter is thru the App store, though I
suspect it's equally accessible via Android/Google Play.

My recommendation is that for now you use the classic editor rather
than the block editor. Accessibility in the latter has improved
markedly. but, IMO, is still a bit awkward. I happen to be a huge fan
of Markdown, for hwich you can use Jetpack or a Gutenberg markdown
block. But this is beginning to stray from NVDA. Perhaps check my
signature for a resource that might interest you.

73.

On 5/31/22, Angelo Sonnesso <asonnesso@...> wrote:
What is the best interface for a blind person to create a WordPress
website?
Thanks