Re: scheduling a recurring Zoom meeting with NVDA

Bob Cavanaugh

Luke, to answer your question, my friend and I were talking about this
and I brought it up. I downloaded and installed the addon, while
waiting for her to send me what she saw with JAWS, and it didn't make
any difference.
Sarah, so you're saying you saw all of what JAWS shows within Zoom
using NVDA? I've never seen it, whether on a free or paid account,
across two computers. I do see the radio buttons that ask what
calendar I wish to use, and I presume that if I didn't discard the
invite once Outlook opened, I'd be able to schedule it as a recurring
meeting with the parameters I want, but that only adds it to my
Outlook calendar. If I use the mobile app on my phone, something
similar happens, as the dates I want are added to my phone's calendar,
but Zoom still shows as a recurring meeting meeting anytime. With this
setup, the meeting invite that is copied to the clipboard and is what
I usually send out doesn't show any date or time information, which
basically puts me in the same situation I'm in now where I have to
remember to add the date and time information in manually.

Odd, I remember seeing this, but at the time I Had a paid account. Maybe
that's the difference?
Update: I see all of that, so maybe something corrupted in your zoom or copy
of nvda. Run the reg tool in nvda and see if that helps. I even see
"schedule from outlook" and "schedule from google. Also go to your profile
in zoom and check for updates.

Good luck.