Re: Code Blocks and NVDA

Russell James

I have never used this IDE

I found this information/web site from the information you provided:

The latest news on that site was from March 2021.

I wonder if you would be better off using VS Code...
Perhaps you can discuss this with your instructor.

Russ

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 4:59 PM TheeQuinn Public <theequinnpublic@...> wrote:
Good day everyone. I have just started a class in C++ and the instructor said that we will be using code blocks as the IDE. I have installed it and I typed up a sample file and saved it but when I run it it just brings me right back to the text area. Does anyone know if NVDA is accessible with this application? If so, where do I go from here?