Re: add-ons

Well I have searched for and doodledwith  tienda which appears to be a spanish addon store.

It works and there are official and a few nonofficial addons there.

The store is completely developed and looks really good but for security sake vetted addons are probably the best though as we branch there will need to be some more trusted sources.

Of course bits of it are not in english and the nvda.es site is not english either.

Even the store is not completely in english so there is that.

However I do wander if instead of getting into our own store unless we want to do this we should include other sources which are established.

I just for example updated tony's enhancements but thats not been released in updater yet.

On 1/06/2022 7:31 am, Brian Vogel wrote:

Download Sources for Most Add-Ons (some home-grown ones will appear in neither location):

NVDA Add-Ons Directory (hosted by the Spanish-Speaking NVDA Community Association)

NVDA Community Add-Ons Site

The Community Add-Ons Site contains only "officially vetted/reviewed" add-ons, and both of the add-ons you refer to will be there.

Search for NVDA Remote and Add-On Updater on the site.

        ~ Joshua Liebman