Re: NVDA next commits query

Hi,
First, locate the hash for that commit, then pull in latest changes (after
checking next first) and do:
git log commitHash...head
You should also do:
git submodule sync
git submodule update
The last two are required as many submodules have changed.
Note that you'll get commit messages in reverse order.
A lot has changed in the past five months, including:
* NVDA versions 2016.2.x and 2016.3 released.
* Fixes and workarounds for various applications and Windows versions
(you'll find my work under Windows 10 commits).
* Support for new braille displays.
* Support for new apps.
* Ability to disable individual add-ons without uninstalling them (one of my
favorite features to implement).
* Support for Edge-based controls and Mail app in Windows 10 version 1607.
* A feature or two that'll fundamentally change how people think about NVDA
(one of them is a fitting event for closing NVDA's tenth anniversary
celebrations, and this feature is about to land on next branch, so stay
tuned).
In case of the last one, I'll make an announcement to this forum and others,
as it requires extensive testing and NV Access and other developers
(including I) would like to receive feedback.
Cheers,
Joseph