Re: Code Blocks and NVDA

tim

You also have visual studio 19 besides vs code.

They both have free options and work well with screen readers.

You may have a better time with visual studio for c++.

On 5/31/2022 6:03 PM, TheeQuinn Public wrote:
Thanks for your response. I am familiar with VS Code and I discussed it with him, but it seems that setting up C++ with VS code will be more work. I had visited that link and it was speaking of even downloading a compiler separately. So i was wondering if there was some way I could get around this code blocks.