Re: nvda suddenly began announcing all input keystrokes

Sarah k Alawami

There is actually an easier way.  It is nvda plus numrow 4.  This will act as a toggle per the keyboard hint.  This on laptop mode, dun no the desk top toggle.  Sorry about that.  Hopefully a quick glance at the QS will guide you in the right direction re the desktop command.

--------

Sarah Alawami

Check out both my story and my journey as I learn to fly blind.