Re: Audible

Ron Canazzi

Hi Robert,

I can confirm this. You can click on the advance search button and get a search field, but you can also move to the text that says: 'submit search,' press NVDA + space bar to go into focus mode, back tab once and then type in your search string. A bit clumsy, but id does wo4rk.

On 6/1/2022 2:54 AM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:
For some reason NVDA is not recognizing the search field or any other edit fields on the Audible site. I cannot press 'e' or 'f' to get to it.

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;