Re: nvda dictionary

Gene

You need to press the ok button and then tab to the next ok button and press that one.  When you press the first ok button, you move back into an dialog you were in when you first open the dictionary and you must activate the ok button for that dialog as well.

Gene

On 6/1/2022 1:56 PM, Jon W Parsons wrote:

                Sorry for asking a non-nvda question earlier.

But now I do have an nvda question:

I have been trying to make entries in the nvda dictionary but they do not stick.

I tried the default dictionary and then pressed “okay”

But the replacements are not spoken.

I also tried the voice dictionary with the same results.

What am I doing wrong?