From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 11:36 AM
To: NVDA <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] NVDA failed to install

Starting to use a computer that has been out of service for two or three years.

Started by removing the NVDA that was on there; might have been version 19.2. Now tried to install the latest; 22.1. Get to the point of "continue button and it says "secure desktop" and locks up. I press escape and it says "NVDA failed".

I tried to find where I could turn off that "secure desktop" But I couldn't find it. Now I don't have NVDA on there and I have to use a portable version on a USB thumb drive.

Ideas anyone? Thanks.
Howard