Re: is there another users nvda mailing lists to join up?

Alexander Masic

agree. this list is working pritty well. compair to that stuped Eyes free mailinglist about Android .

Den 2016-10-13 kl. 03:11, skrev Michael Capelle:

folks, this is the only list, we dont need 5 or 6 lists for one thing. sheese.

-----Original Message----- From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Try this address.

nvdainfo+subscribe@groups.io

and type "subscribe" without the quotes in the subject line.

Hope this is correct.

Rosemarie

On 10/12/2016 5:16 PM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

thanks, but I need suscription address too!

El 12/10/2016 a las 14:00, Roger Stewart escribiĆ³:
Oops! Yep, I saved an old email and that address is out of date. The
group is now at:

NVDA Info <nvdainfo@groups.io>

Roger

On 10/12/2016 8:51 AM, Leo Bado wrote:
hi,

as subject line says, I want to know if there's another good mailing
list for nvda, users general list or specific ones always nvda related,
if anyone can give me further info will be appreciated.