Re: NVDA failed to install

On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 07:10 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
Either press Alt+Y, or turn on Narrator with Control+Windows+Enter, read the secure screen window, and do what it says.
-
Can't you also activate the "Use currently saved settings during sign-in and on secure screens (requires administrator privileges)" button in NVDA Settings, General to make NVDA speak when UAC comes up?

I'm virtually certain there's a way to make NVDA speak on secure screens, and with a quick look at settings, I believe that's it.  You may have to also have the checkbox for using NVDA during sign-in, but I'm not certain about that, either.

        ~ Joshua Liebman