Re: Symbols and making them more 'english'

Jacob Kruger

Are you talking about sharing your speech dictionary entries?

If so, then %appData%\nvda\speechDicts seems to be where those files are stored.

stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-10-13 9:51 AM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
Is there an easy way to share tweaked symbols lists with other users yet?
I have often been asked if my replacements and regrouping could be imported onto another computer without having to manually alter them one at a time.
All these line and tick and stuff, ot to mention number do upset us.
I have altered $&^_ etc to say ampasand up arrow et etc, and find it much better Hsh is for # as well.

Anyone know the simple way to share it?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.