Re: NVDA and Open Book

Antony Stone

You can download a free trial version of Open Book from
http://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/OpenBook and try it out for yourself
- not only to find out if it works with NVDA, but also whether you like it.

Antony.

On Thursday 13 October 2016 at 11:45:55, Arnþór Helgason wrote:

I have been working with Abbyy Fine Reader for some years, but it has
stopped working. I probably need to invest in a newer version.

Does anyone know if NVDA works with Open Book fron Freedom Scientific?
Or are there any readers you would recommend?

Best regards,

Arnthor Helgason
arnthor.helgason@gmail.com
--
Police have found a cartoonist dead in his house. They say that details are
currently sketchy.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.