Re: Clipboard inquiry

A workaround for those occasions where you have a huge amount of data on the clipboard would be to paste same into Notepad or Word and then read it from there.

I generally know precisely what I've cut (or copied) to the clipboard, but there are occasions where I still end up pasting it into a text editor to review when it was a massive text copy.  I just don't do those very often.

Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed.

    ~ Herman Melville (1819 - 1891), US novelist & sailor