Re: Whatsapp Desktop with NVDA unable to navigate chat list with arrow up and down keys

Ahmad Ismat

Hi Mobeen Iqbal,

Thanks so much for your feedback..really appreciate it !

Yes this is the alternative technique that I used as well.

Hope the developer for the WhatsApp Desktop nvda add on  can rectify this issue.

I have personally sent a request and highlighted this issue to the developer yesterday. Waiting for response.

Will share any response obtained from the developer in this group😊

Best Wishes,

ahmad