Re: Weather.zipcodes: My own Customization

Antony Stone

ZIP codes only exist in the United States.

They're assigned by the United States Postal Service.

Other countries may (or may not) have systems based on a similar concept, but
the codes themselves can be quite different (for example British Postcodes use
letters as well as numbers), and the sizes of areas covered by each code can
vary considerably (for example British Postcodes are often specific to a single
street, whereas German Postleitzahl cover quite large areas of a city).

Antony.

On Thursday 13 October 2016 at 13:09:57, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Adriano,

Is there some sort of master list somewhere of all the zip codes in the
world? If so, I haven't seen it. Where is it and how do I get it?
--
"640 kilobytes (of RAM) should be enough for anybody."

- Bill Gates

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.