From: "Ken Perry" <kperry@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2022 4:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Something fun.

Laugh when I was Project lead on the Orion TI-84 TGC the sighted TI hackers actually bought one because they thought we added total sound to it. We didn’t. Even with what we did though they did the same thing with the calculator. If you search for Orion TI-84 Star wars you will find a you tube video they made back when it first released. They also did the Mario brothers song on it as well. I guess people do have to much time on their hands.