Re: Something fun.

Brian's Mail list account

This is going a bit off topic. Please don't mention playing tunes on floppy drive stepper motors.
Brian

--
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2022 4:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Something fun.

Laugh when I was Project lead on the Orion TI-84 TGC the sighted TI hackers actually bought one because they thought we added total sound to it. We didn’t. Even with what we did though they did the same thing with the calculator. If you search for Orion TI-84 Star wars you will find a you tube video they made back when it first released. They also did the Mario brothers song on it as well. I guess people do have to much time on their hands.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 11:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Something fun.

some people have too much time on their hands, but it does work.

On 6/3/2022 6:05 PM, Ken Perry wrote:

Turn indentation on sound under documentation, and turn punctuation off. Then open the attached file in an editor. If you arrow down at the right tempo you can have Mario brothers theme. A student of mine did this in a few minutes and its pretty fun.

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;
For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.