Re: Whatsapp Desktop with NVDA unable to navigate chat list with arrow up and down keys

Ahmad Ismat

             Hi Vaibhav,

Yes, I think  so as well.

my idea that the whatsapp nvda add—on developer could tweek the add-on to solve this issue is incorrect.

In fact  I also face the same problem with WhatsApp web version.

Even though I use a script  to make the WhatsApp Web version more accessible  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsKyes6-VjM&t=233s), for the past 4 days the same issue occurs here as well !

Amazingly It was running fine for the past 6 months ..

Anyways Thanks for your response, really appreciate it !😊

Let us hope that the next update for both WhatsApp desktop and Web versions will solve this issue  once and for all !

Best Wishes,

Ahmad