Re: The Gmail website with NVDA

On Sat, Jun 4, 2022 at 08:03 PM, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:
Do I need to resume mail before
posting a topic to ensure I get all messages about that topic, or is
it like some discussion boards where you can subscribe to individual
topics?
-
Both options exist.  Please read my tutorial: Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx)

Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed.

    ~ Herman Melville (1819 - 1891), US novelist & sailor