Re: Downloading NVDA Add-Ons from GitHub.

Rui Fontes

Ravindran and Luke,

There are a much more easier way of obtaining almost all add-ons in circulation...

This way is through the spanish community pages or through the add-on that allow a easier access to this store...

Rui Fontes

Às 06:59 de 05/06/2022, Luke Davis escreveu:

Ravindran V.S. wrote:

Responding to your initial question, some of the add-ons  are not available
in the official site.
And when we try to get them then we are guided to the GitHub site mostly.
Can you give some examples? Of course such things exist, but I'm curious which ones you are finding.

Those of us on the add-ons list can help those authors get their add-ons on the official site, it's much easier these days than it used to be. (Whether it should be is a question for another day.)

You can try writing to those authors and ask them to put their add-ons on the official site, or tell them to write to the add-ons list and one of us will help them.

Luke