Re: Mozilla Apps Enhancements Add-On

Mary Otten

Well, I just checked, and my version, which is compatible with the latest NVDA, does not have a help button that I can see.

Mary

On 6/7/2022 8:58 AM, Gene wrote:
Maybe the help button isn't available in the newest version.  In the version I am using, compatible with recent versions of NVDA, but I don't think the current version of NVDA, there is a help button.

Gene

On 6/7/2022 10:48 AM, Mary Otten wrote:

This [particular add-on doesn't have that help button, which is what prompted the original question.

Mary

On 6/7/2022 8:23 AM, Gene wrote:
Also, if you open tools, in the NVDA menu, open Manage Add-ons, then down arrow to the add-on you want to know about, you can then tab to an add-on help button.  Press the space bar on the button and your default browser will open with the same or pretty much the same information as is on the web page for the add-on, describing its use.

I don't know if all add-ons have a help button but most of them do.
Gene

On 6/7/2022 10:19 AM, Gene wrote:
This page, from which you can download the add-on, contains an explanation of what you can do with it.
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/mozillaScripts.en.html

If you have questions or problems, ask.

Gene

On 6/7/2022 9:57 AM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
Could someone please refresh my memory as to the keystrokes for navigating to various fields in an open message in Thunderbird that are possible with the Mozilla Apps Enhancements add-on. I looked in the add-on manager and am not seeing any help documentation for this add-on like I've seen with other add-ons. Thanks.