Re: NVDA Crashing when using VLC Media Player

Quentin Christensen

Ah I hadn't seen this message when I replied just before.  So please take my earlier points as things to try if you DO run into trouble with anything in future :)

Re the add-on, it looks like it is maintained by Javi Dominguez.  It would be worth reaching out to Javi with the issue. From the compatibility page (where I can see the add-on should have been updated for 2022.1): Contact: Javi Dominguez fjavids@...

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 5:45 AM Deenadayalan Moodley <deenadayalan.moodley@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I think I tracked down the problem to the VLC nvda-addon.  If I disable it, then NVDA works as it should.  As soon as I enable the addon, then the problem seems to raise its head.

Thanks.