Re: scheduling a recurring Zoom meeting with NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

I'm not actually sure. I can schedule it with google and the last time I tried, I could choose a time. This now looks to be the same.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Cavanaugh
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2022 10:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] scheduling a recurring Zoom meeting with NVDA

Sarah,
You said you could see all the fields in Zoom with NVDA. What does Zoom give you for calendar options? It gives me Outlook, Google, and Other, but even on other it won't allow me to choose the time. My friend said she set hers up directly with her Google account, and she isn't even asked about which calendar she wants to use.

On 6/1/22, Bob Cavanaugh via groups.io <cavbob1993@...> wrote:
Update, Com registration fix didn't help at all.

On 5/31/22, Bob Cavanaugh via groups.io
<cavbob1993@...>
wrote:
I've gotten auto updates from Zoom, I got one about three weeks ago.
I'll try com registration fix as well, maybe that will help. I've
never used that before. One other oddity, I tried the same thing
using Narrator and it didn't see the mentioned fields either, acted
the same as NVDA.

No, I'm seeing all of the fields as described, at least for now,
until something changes. Did you check for updates in zoom itself
as it will not auto update.