Does NVDA run on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise?

Mobeen Iqbal

Hello Everyone.

I'm hoping someone can help. I am working on a project which requires an IoT version of windows. The version they're thinking of going for is Windows 10 IoT Enterprise. Does NVDA run on this version of windows? I am not talking about the core version of windows 10 IoT, I'm referring to the standard full version of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise. I'm already aware that windows 10 core enterprise only includes support for WPF apps, so NVDA probably wouldn't run. Or am I wrong? Also whilst I'm writing. does windows 10 enterprise include support for the windows one core voices? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading,
Mo.