Re: NV Speech Player

Bob Cavanaugh

Hmm. I just installed that, and am running it now. Is there a way that
that Google Drive link can be added to the addons site? Also, I think
I am going to need some help understanding all of its settings.

On 6/9/22, Mohamed <malhajamy@...> wrote:
Here's a version that should work with NVDA 2022.1.
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1MotT8z99LwTlOROy3-cftYHvexmzu6FR

On 6/9/2022 12:59 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Its abandoned so its not going to be that way unless someone wants to
make it work.

I tried to do the quick and dirty manafest shuffle but it doesn't show
so its going to need some work so if you want it fork it yourself.

The klatt stuff is in espeak so fiddle with that first.

On 9/06/2022 3:12 pm, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know when or if NV Speech Player will be compatible with
the latest version of NVDA? I was looking for different voices for
NVDA and am interested in trying it out, but when I tried to install
it I got an error saying that it was incompatible with the current
version.
Bob