Key echo not working in Git Bash using 2022.1

George Kerscher

Hi,

In Git Bash console, the key echo is not working. In a command prompt it is. It was working prior to 2022.1

I tried modifying in advanced settings the new setting for the console It did not seem to do anything.

Any thoughts?

Best

George

George Kerscher Ph.D.

-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.

Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium

http://www.daisy.org

Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech

http://www.benetech.org

President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)

http://www.idpf.org

Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)

http://www.imls.gov

Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), at W3C

http://www.w3.org/WAI

Phone: +1 406/549-4687

Cell:+1 406/544-2466

Email: kerscher@...