Re: Key echo not working in Git Bash using 2022.1

Ken Perry

When you say git bash console do you mean wsl or something else.  The character echo is working for me in wsl.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of George Kerscher
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2022 3:21 PM
To: NVDA General Discussion <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Key echo not working in Git Bash using 2022.1

Hi,

In Git Bash console, the key echo is not working. In a command prompt it is. It was working prior to 2022.1

I tried modifying in advanced settings the new setting for the console It did not seem to do anything.

Any thoughts?

Best

George

George Kerscher Ph.D.

-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.

Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium

http://www.daisy.org

Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech

http://www.benetech.org

President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)

http://www.idpf.org

Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)

http://www.imls.gov

Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), at W3C

http://www.w3.org/WAI

Phone: +1 406/549-4687

Cell:+1 406/544-2466

Email: kerscher@...