locked Re: Merging cells in Microsoft Word 365

Luciano de Souza

When I press shift+right, being on the cell, I select the next characters, not the next cells.

I’ve tried also ctrl+shift+right, but it failed too.

In the menu, the merge option was unabled since not more then one cell is selected.

Em 10/06/2022 11:11, Ravindran V.S. escreveu:

Hi,

First select all the cells that you need to merge, using “Shift + Right Arrow”

Then, on the menu, select and enter on the merge button.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ravi.