Re: Does NVDA run on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise?

I'd suggest you get in touch with Microsoft Windows & Office Accessibility Support (US).  Pick your contact method from any one of the options on that page.  If your preference happens to be by phone, and you're in the USA, then (800) 936-5900.  If you are in the UK, see: UK Microsoft & Windows Accessibility Support WebpageIf you're neither in the USA nor the UK, you can always use your smartphone, start the Be My Eyes app, and choose "Microsoft Accessibility" from "Technical".  Support is only offered in English.

This is information that is most likely to be obtained "straight from the horse's mouth."

        ~ Dorothy Nevill