Re: why can't I turn on caret browsing?

Bob Cavanaugh

Me thinks your NVDA key isn't working properly. This sometimes happens
to me, but more likely in System Access than NVDA. Usually a restart
of the screen reader fixes this. As for how to get the browser to ask
about carrot browsing again, I don't know as usually when that dialog
pops up I just hit escape and try links list again.

On 6/11/22, ken lawrence via groups.io <kenlawrence124@...> wrote:

Hi list this morning I went to Newsline and when I tried to box links with
f7 it kept saying turn on. Told it stop asking me this question and said
turn it on. Now I can’t box links for easy navigation. How do I fix this.

Sent from Mail for Windows