Re: Whatsapp Desktop with NVDA unable to navigate chat list with arrow up and down keys

Vaibhav Saraf

Hi All,

The issue has now been resolved for me on WhatsApp Web. Please try updating your WhatsApp desktop version.

Thanks,
Vaibhav

On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 at 13:43, Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@...> wrote:

Hi.

That's an excellent workaround, many thanks for the tip!

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 11/06/2022 18:35, mk360 wrote:

Note that you can use j and k to move between chats when you are in the list.

Regards,

mk.

El 10/06/2022 a las 23:53, Ahmad Ismat escribió:

Hi Luciano,

Thanks so much for your suggestion, it works !

Since I am using laptop keyboard, the object nabigation command is nvda + shift + left arrow instead of nvda + 4  and nvda + shift + right arrow instead of nvda + 6.

It simply works fine, really appreciate your response.

Best Wishes,

Ahmad