Re: help with the volume mixer on windows 10

Gene

In addition to what I said in my previous message, it appears you don't have to have the audio playing.  It does appear that you have to have played at least a bit of audio in the application and then left it opened.  Open the application, play a bit of audio, then stop it if you wish.
Open the volume control and tab through the fields.  You should see the application and its control.

Gene

On 6/11/2022 5:32 PM, Gene wrote:

How are you opening the volume control and is the application running and playing audio when you look for the control?

Gene

On 6/11/2022 5:28 PM, Darren Harris via groups.io wrote:

Hi all,

For some weird reason I’m having issues with the volume mixer on windows 10.

Am trying to change the soundcard for 1 particular application and I just can’t seem to do it. I do have win 10 app essential’s installed and enabled.

Any ideas please?

Many thanks.