From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Darren Harris via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2022 5:55 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] help with the volume mixer on windows 10

Well when I get into the volume mixer itself I can see each app yes but what the problem is that the button you hit to change soundcards for each app doesn’t want to work. I’ve tried spacebar, does nothing. Enter simply closes it. I’ve even tried routing the mouse and doing an numpad insert enter on it. Also tried a left click with the numpad again doesn’t work.